Colour: vintage blond
Neck: maple, quarter sawn
Neck shape: fat V
Nut width: 42 mm
Body: swamp ash
Pickups: handwound Panucci
Pickup controls: CTS super pots
Bridge: Panucci Custom made by Rutters
Button Tuners: Kluson / Tonepro
Finish: thin skin nitro-cellulose
Pickguard: one ply vintage white
Weight: 2999 gr / 6.6 lbs
– High quality guitars in all the details
– A versatile sound that comes alive and stands through the mix
– Perfect set-up guaranteed (aimed at avoiding maintenance issues)
– You can make an appointment to test it privately in our Guitar Lounge, with our gear or you could bring your own
– Even take it home for a few days for thorough testing (after leaving a deposit of similar or higher value)
– Personal service before and after sales; we help you to find your guitar, no matter what it takes!
– Full refund within 14 days, in case it is not your instrument after all (custom orders excluded, return shipment at your own expenses)
We ship globally. Ask for prices.
Our guitars are setup for great playability with your preferred strings. It is important that the guitar stays good and that you will remain happy. So we make sure everything is double checked before we ship it to you.